New this week in Days of Valor:
Weapons Lab/Factory Upgrades
Back in mid-October Gundar Arms Industries gave us TOC12, and the TOC12 content continues to roll on with new top-tier upgrades available for your Weapons systems.
- Weapons Lab is now upgradeable to L15.
- Weapons Factory is now upgradeable to L15.
Take advantage of these upgrades to start researching new Mine and Turret levels today!
New Mine and Turret Levels
Here’s a breakdown of all the new Mine and Turret levels available to you after achieving the Weapons Lab/Factory upgrades:
- Anti-Infantry Mines get 4 new levels and are upgradeable to L22.
- Anti-Armor Mines get 2 new levels and are upgradeable to L22.
- Anti-Tank Mines get 4 new levels and are upgradeable to L16.
- Anti-Air Mines get 4 new levels and are upgradeable to L22.
- MG Tower gets 2 new levels and is upgradeable to L32.
- Mortar gets 2 new levels and is upgradeable to L32.
- FASCAM gets 4 new levels and is upgradeable to L32.
- TOW gets 2 new levels and is upgradeable to L32.
- HEL gets 4 new levels and is upgradeable to L32.
- Howitzer gets 4 new levels and is upgradeable to L32.
- Quadmount gets 4 new levels and is upgradeable to L32.
- C-RAM gets 4 new levels and is upgradeable to L32.
Elite AH-1Z Boost/Sale
As originally outlined in Issue #9 of the Battlehouse Dev Blog, this week we welcome an explosive boost and blueprint sale for the Elite AH-1Z. Effective now:
- For one week only: The blueprint price has been slashed by more than 50%. Get them while they’re hot!
- Hit Points have been increased by 600 at all levels.
- Build time has been capped at 2 hours for higher levels.
- Build cost has been reduced.
- Research Hardware costs have been drastically reduced.
- Like the Elite MQ8B, the Elite AH-1Z now buffs its companions. When flying under escort by an Elite AH-1Z, units take 25% less damage from incoming SAM fire.
- Current SAM weapons are the Stinger Gunner, Elite Stinger Gunner, and Elite Nimr.
- There are rumors of a SAM turret in the works, so you might want to take advantage of this sale now, Commander!
New Leader Upgrade System
Getting tired too many duplicate leaders taking up precious space in your warehouse while you work towards those high level leader upgrades? A new Leader Upgrade System is here!
There are now 2 different ways you can upgrade your leaders:
- The “Merge” Upgrade System (Old Method) – This is the system that you’re already used to. Purchase duplicate L1 leaders and combine them to make more powerful higher level leaders. For a full guide on how to upgrade leaders via the merge method, check out our YouTube Tutorial here.
- Players that already have leader upgrades in process, or already have combinable duplicate leaders in their Warehouse will see the old “merge” based upgrade system when you enter the leader upgrade menu.
- The “Promote” Upgrade System (New Method) – Players that don’t have any duplicate leaders will see the new “promote” upgrade system. Promoting your leader with the new system only requires 1 copy of the leader you’re trying to upgrade and a new “Promotion Order” item that can be purchased from the Event Prizes Store (in the Leaders section in front of Alpha Team).
- Promotion Orders are more expensive than a leader, but the Hardware cost and time required to Promote is significantly less than combining multiple leaders.
For more information on the new leader upgrade system, check out Issue #7 of the Battlehouse Dev Blog.
And that’s not all, Commanders! Here’s a recap of all the Bug Fixes from the past week:
- Fixed some obscure text references to the GAZ Tigr on some rare items. This should be the last of the WWII assets that were still referencing their modern-war counterpart names.
- An error message that was appearing when viewing certain turret-related missions is now fixed.
- An error message that was appearing when viewing stats of the Stinger, Elite Stinger, and Elite Nimr is now fixed. These were related to the new Elite AH-1Z features.
Have feedback to share about this week’s releases? Let us know over in the “days-of-valor” channel within our TR Discord Server.
Good hunting, Commanders!