New this week in Days of Valor:
Machine Gunner L2 Unit Equipment
Gundar Arms Industries is rolling out more upgradeable weapons technologies. Purchase more Level 1 equipment sets in the ONP Store, and combine the parts in the Weapons Factory to make all new Level 2 sets! This week the Machine Gunners are getting some new gear.
- Machine Gunner Laser Sights II – AN/PEQ-2 IR Laser Sight technology that increases range by 5%
- Machine Gunner Ballistic Armor MK II – Improved kevlar that reduces damage taken by 10%
- Machine Gunner GMC AP Ammunition II – The newest grade armor-piercing ammunition that increases damage by 10%
- Also adds set bonuses to give Mortarmen the 80% FASCAM shielding that the old shield equipment set had.
Collect the entire Level 2 Unit Equipment set to boost your Unit Equipment bonuses even higher!
- Fixed bug where Field Repair Kits are not removing the “weakened” effect from units they were repairing
- Free daily repair kit giveaway now has an end date of July 1st, the day before the quarterly PvP tournament begins. There will be a reminder before then in the Patch Notes leading up to that date.
And that’s not all, Commander! The team has been looking into rebalancing the research and build time requirements for quite a while now, and we’ll soon be deploying a feature that will serve as the foundation for it. Once done, the actual rebalancing patches will follow. Stay tuned!
To see where the design team currently stands on various Community suggested features and game improvements, check out the Days of Valor Voice of the Commander Tracker (tracker will receive some clean-up and updates to formatting in the very near future).
We have some exciting news, announcements, and more waiting for you on our most recent edition of the Battlehouse Dev Blog.
Have new feedback to share? Let us know over in the “days-of-valor” channel within our Thunder Run Discord Server.
Good hunting, Commanders!