New this week in Thunder Run:
Machine Gunner L2 Unit Equipment
Gundar Arms Industries is rolling out more upgradeable weapons technologies. Purchase more Level 1 equipment sets in the ONP Store, and combine the parts in the Weapons Factory to make all new Level 2 sets! This week the Machine Gunners are getting some new gear.
- Machine Gunner Laser Sights II – AN/PEQ-2 IR Laser Sight technology that increases range by 5%
- Machine Gunner Ballistic Armor MK II – Improved kevlar that reduces damage taken by 10%
- Machine Gunner GMC AP Ammunition II – The newest grade armor-piercing ammunition that increases damage by 10%
- Also adds set bonuses to give Machine Gunners the 80% FASCAM shielding that the old shield equipment set had.
Collect the entire Level 2 Unit Equipment set to boost your Unit Equipment bonuses even higher!
“Tempest” Battle Replay Contest
Think you’ve got what it takes to prove you’re the Master of the Tempest Event? Post a link to a Battle Replay of you fighting the last level in the Tempest ONP Event as a comment on this post on our Thunder Run Facebook Page, no later than Friday, July 3rd at 17:00 GMT to become eligible to win BIG prizes! 💰
The players who either destroy the Tactical Ops Center the fastest (in one attack), or receives the highest percentage of Base Damage in the first attack wave, will be declared the winners on July 3rd, 2020.
NOTE: To post a Battle Replay link, click the “B” icon at the top of your game to open your “Battle Log”, click “View Log” next to the battle you want to share, followed by “View Replay”. Once the replay loads, click the “Get Link” button and paste the link as a comment on this post on our Thunder Run Facebook Page.
*Some Commanders have been asking if boosts are allowed or not. Normally for these types of competitions, the use of boosts in a replay entry results in the entry being disqualified, but since this was not indicated in the original contest announcement, we will consider creating a separate prize tier for the players that used boosts. Please note however that the prizes for players using boosts will be lower than the prizes for those who destroyed the TOC the hard way.
- 1st Place: 2,000 Gold, your choice of 200k ONP or Hardware, and your replay will be featured on our Battlehouse YouTube channel
- 2nd Place: 1,000 Gold, and your choice of 100k ONP or Hardware
- 3rd Place: 750 Gold, and your choice of 75k ONP or Hardware
- 4th – 10th: Your choice of 50k ONP or Hardware
- If there is enough interest in this competition, and/or we receive a lot more total submissions than 10, we will consider breaking down additional prize tiers based on attacker TOC level.
Last but not least, just another reminder to all that the free daily repair kit giveaway will end on July 1st, the day before the quarterly PvP tournament begins.
To see where the design team currently stands on various Community suggested features and game improvements, check out the Thunder Run Voice of the Commander Tracker (tracker will receive some clean-up and updates to formatting in the very near future).
We have some exciting news, announcements, and more waiting for you on our most recent edition of the Battlehouse Dev Blog.
Have new suggestions or feedback to share? Let us know over on our Thunder Run Discord Server.
Good hunting, Commanders!