- The Elite Rifleman, BMP-1, and MQ-8B now have 10% greater HP.
- The option to trade in expired ONP for Hardware will be available again during the next special event week.
- When using consumable items like missiles and boosts in battle, if you have more than one stack of the same item with different expiration dates, the game will now use up the earliest-expiring stack first.
- A “restack” button has been added to the Warehouse inventory. Pressing this button will organize your items into the fewest stacks possible to save space. (note: stacks with different expiration dates must still remain separate, and the usual stacking limit for each item type still applies).
- Fixed a bug that caused the chat text box to lose keyboard focus when the mouse cursor is moved away from it.
Good hunting, Commanders!
Patch Note: June 29, 2017