New this week in Thunder Run:
Elite AH-64 Unit
The Apache Longbow is yesterday’s news. Say hello to the Elite AH-64F Guardian, with the longest range of any chopper on Gundar and the speed to outrun anything but the AH-1Z Viper. Think your pilots can handle this bird? Step on up.
- Perfect for hit and run attacks. Take advantage of it’s special turret jamming rounds to suppress defenses, and then sweep up the battlefield uncontested with your armor or infantry. Siege mode engaged!
- The latest glass cockpit technology gives better range than any other chopper currently deployed on Gundar.
To start building Elite AH-64s, upgrade your Maintenance Hangar to Level 12 and purchase the blueprints during the Deadlight Event.
Elite Machine Gunner Unit Improvements
- Starting today, HP on Elite Machine Gunners is being increased by 25%, allowing the unit to now max out at 8,000 HP at Level 15!
Gundar Arms Industries is also rolling out a new set of Unit Equipment for the Elite Machine Gunner, available this week on the front page of the Event Prizes Store:
- Elite Machine Gunner Laser Sights I – Laser homing technology that increase range by +3%
- Elite Machine Gunner Ballistic Armor MK I – Improved kevlar reduces damage taken by -10%
- Elite Machine Gunner Ammunition I – The newest grade armor-piercing ammunition increases damage by +7%
More Patch Notes
- Maintenance Hanger is now upgradeable to Level 17.
- Airfield is now upgradeable to Level 15.
- Players now automatically obtain in-game gifts for reaching Level 50, 60, and 70!
- Level 18 Generator power output has been increased to 18,750. This ensures TOC L11 bases can be fully powered when equipped with a maxed-out array of turrets.
- Elite Machine Gunner Level 6 Stats blueprint price is now 100k ONP in all the store listings.
Good hunting, Commanders!