New this week in Thunder Run:
Anti-Air Mine Buff
Well, Commander, it seems your enemies are a little too eager to fly the unfriendly skies. With so many powerful gunships buzzing around, it’s getting so that everyone in your base has to duck and cover more often than not. Not to worry, your engineers have been hard at work boosting the Anti-Air Mine’s effectiveness.
Starting at level 11, mine damage, trigger range, and blast radius have all received a major upgrade. Only the toughest enemy choppers can survive a direct hit from a Level 16 mine, and they’ll be damaged enough that our towers will make quick work of them.
- Level 11-16 Anti-Air Mine trigger rangeshave all been boosted by 10%.
- Level 11-16 Anti-Air Mine splash radius has been boosted by 5% across the board.
- Level 11-16 Anti-Air Mine damage levels have been adjusted to compete with helicopters available at equivalent TOC and research building levels.
The Level 11 Anti-Air Mine requires aLevel 5 TOC and a Level 10 Weapons Lab. The Level 16 Anti-Air Mine requires Level 10 TOC and a Level 14 Weapons Lab. Your workers are standing by, Commander.
End of Season 11 Clan Tournament
From September 27th – October 4th, rally your Clan and head to the regional map for your chance to be the strongest Clan of Season 11!
Tournament ends on October 4th, 2018 at 1700 GMT, at which point winners will be announced, prizes awarded, and leaderboards will be reset for the new season.
New Season Opens: October 4th, 2018
The new season will begin immediately after the end of the tournament. Here are just a couple things you can expect to see in Season 12:
Thunder Run (Season 12):
- New Units! 🚁
- New Unit Equipment Sets! 🔫
- Improved Weekly Events w/ Increased Rewards! 🎪
- More Livestreaming! 🎥
- More Opportunities to Earn Free Loot! 💰
Good hunting, Commanders!