New this week in Thunder Run:
Rifleman L2 Unit Equipment
Gundar Arms Industries is rolling out more upgradeable weapons technologies. Purchase more Level 1 equipment sets in the ONP Store, and combine the parts in the Weapons Factory to make all new Level 2 sets!
- Rifleman Laser Sights II – AN/PEQ-2 IR Laser Sight technology that increases range by 5%
- Rifleman Ballistic Armor MK II – Improved kevlar that reduces damage taken by 10%
- Rifleman GMC AP Ammunition II – The newest grade armor-piercing ammunition that increases damage by 10%
- Also adds set bonuses to give Rifleman the 80% FASCAM shielding that the old shield equipment set had.
Collect the entire Level 2 Unit Equipment set to boost your Unit Equipment bonuses even higher!
Craftable Strike Teams
You can now craft your Strike Teams and Strike Squadrons from the Weapons Factory. Drop an ambush point on your base and choose which Strike Team to deploy on it!
- All previously owned Strike Teams are now removed from your warehouses, and have been refunded in ONP during the week of May 14th – 23rd.
- In the Minefield or Ambush Point management system, the stats of any item in the grid can be viewed by clicking on it.
- Hovering over an ambush point shows the equipped Strike Team/Squadron and its level.
To see where the design team currently stands on various Community suggested features and game improvements, check out the Thunder Run Voice of the Commander Tracker (tracker will receive some clean-up and updates to formatting in the very near future).
We have some exciting news, announcements, and more waiting for you on our most recent edition of the Battlehouse Dev Blog.
Have new suggestions or feedback to share? Let us know over on our Thunder Run Discord Server.
Good hunting, Commanders!