New this week in War Star Empire:
End of Season 13 Clan Tournament
From July 2nd – July 9th, 2020, rally your Clan and head to the regional map for your chance to be the strongest Clan of Season 12!
Be one of the Top Clans with the most Clan PvP Points to win between 3,000-10,000 Gold, divided evenly among the top 10 members of your clan.
Tournament ends on July 9th, 2020 at 1700 GMT, at which point winners will be announced, prizes awarded, and leaderboards will be reset for the new season. It’s important to note that you should stay in the same Clan through the end of the tournament and for at least one hour afterward, until at least 1800 GMT to ensure your Clan’s prizes are scored correctly.
Season 14 opens on July 9th, 2020!
- The new season will begin immediately after the end of the tournament.
- Please be reminded that PvP points can only be accumulated on “anti-alt” maps.
- Please also be reminded, that after the tournament ends on July 9th, 2020, all anti-alt maps will become anti-VPN maps. Any player connected on a VPN will not be able to join an anti-alt map. If a player switches to a VPN while already on an anti-alt map, the player will be moved to a pro-alt map.
More Game Improvements
- Updated Volume Control! Instead of just mute/unmute in settings, you can now more precisely control your volumes with sliding percentage controls from 0 to 100, with mouse-wheel and click-n’-hold support. Clicking the volume bar between the plus and minus sign will now mute/unmute your volume. The UI tooltip is updated to reflect this. The game will save your last unmuted volume preference and restore it if you mute. Example: Set music volume to 50%. Click the yellow bar. It’s muted. Click the empty bar. It’s instantly back to 50%.
- New Security Team Behavior Toggles! You can now set security team behaviors for each building and for any class of units that has security teams or response teams. Cycle through behaviors through an at-a-glance indicator of the security/response team’s aggression level:
- A – Attack units in aggro radius
- H – Hold Position
- R – Relentlessly Pursue
For a sneak peak at what’s coming up next season in Battlehouse games, check out the Developer Roadmap in last week’s edition of the Battlehouse Dev Blog.
To see where the design team currently stands on various Community suggested features and game improvements, check out the War Star Empire Voice of the Commander Tracker (new tracker coming soon).
Have new feedback to share? Let us know over in the “war-star-empire” channel within our Thunder Run Discord Server.
Good hunting, Commanders!