New this week in Days of Valor:
To further build on the release of Tactical Ops Center Level 12 two weeks ago, Gundar Arms Industries has decided it’s time for an Infantry training overhaul. Effective today:
- The Academy is now upgradeable to L17.
- The Barracks is now upgradeable to L18.
Take advantage of these upgrades today to start researching and training Level 16 Infantry!
Level 16 Infantry
Heads up, Commander! The Level 16 Rifleman, Mortarman, Machine Gunner, Javelin Gunner, Stinger Gunner, Combat Engineer and Sniper are here.
As with the recent max unit level increases, your Level 16 Infantry will feature improved stats and no increase in battalion space requirements. As with any improvement in power, there is an increase in cost, production time, and repair time.
The best part about it? No blueprints are required for upgrading your L16 Infantry. So as long as you have TOC12 and the new building levels for your Academy and Barracks, you can upgrade away!
It’s time to turn your Level 12 Tactical Ops Center into a defense machine, because TOC Weapons are here! Now available in the ONP Store for players with TOC12:
- TOC LRAD Weapon – This sonic weapon disorients and confuses enemy troops.
- TOC HEL Weapon – This scientific breakthrough can blind all units and defend against incoming missiles.
To equip your TOC Weapons: purchase the blueprints in the ONP Store during an ONP Event week, activate the blueprints from your Warehouse, and then click on your TOC followed by “Change Weapon” similar to how you would if you were arming a turret head to a turret emplacement.
These TOC weapons are currently upgradeable to L10, so be sure to check out the “Weapons” section of your Weapons Lab for upgrade options.
User Interface Update
And that’s not all, Commanders! Oooh, no- That is not all. We’ve been hearing community feedback loud and clear, and one game improvement that’s been a common suggestion from you the players for a long time now has been giving you guys the ability to close or hide some of the in-game menus that take up lots of valuable screen space. Guess what? We’ve delivered. Effective as of earlier this week:
- Click the “down” arrow in the bottom left of your game window to hide your trusty advisor Candace.
- Click the “down” arrow in the bottom middle of your game window to hide your friends bar.
- Click the “down” arrow in the bottom right of your game window to hide weekly event information.
- All of these elements can be brought back by clicking the “up” arrows that remain, and the bottom left arrow will flash if Candace has any new messages for you that require your attention.
Have feedback to share about this week’s releases? Let us know over in the “days-of-valor” channel within our Thunder Run Discord Server.
Good hunting, Commanders!