Elite Turret Level 24 Upgrades
- The following advanced turret weapons can now be upgraded to Level 24 using new blueprints from the Event Prizes store:
- HEL Laser
- M45 Quadmount
ONP Unit Improvements
- The Elite Rifleman, BMP-1 now have 20% greater HP at all levels.
- This is in addition to the increases of 20% HP each unit received in the June 29 and July 13 updates.
- (Thunder Run only): The MQ-8B also gains 20% greater HP at all levels
- DoV’s version of this unit already has boosted HP
Hardware TOC Allocation
- In Single-Player AI bases and AI-controlled bases on the Map, now 40% of available Hardware loot will come from destroying the TOC. Destroying Hardware Depots alone will yield only 60% of the total Hardware in the base.
- In addition, a bug was fixed that previously caused AI bases to shift less than the intended amount of loot from Hardware Depots into the TOC. The new 40% assignment should apply in all cases now, even on second and following attacks against the same base.
(Thunder Run only) Non-Map Matchmaking Improved
- A bug has been fixed in the match-making system used for Thunder Run’s “Non-map” regions. This fix makes it more likely that players looking for a Multiplayer opponent will be able to find one, instead of being told there is nobody to fight.
Good hunting, Commanders!
Elite Turret Upgrades, ONP Unit Improvements – July 27 Patch Notes